Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft did I get away with it this time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

likalotastuff

Heres the story. I went went into Kohl's departments store in MN. It was late and not many ppl in the store. I loaded up my cart with what I wanted and stuff I did not want. I went into the dressing room and put what I wanted into my purse and came out with the cart still full of stuff I didn't want. I went up to the register to 'pay' for the stuff I didn't want and OOPS forgot my cash card. So I left it with the cashier and left with my stuff in my purse. I walked around the building once and no one followed. It was dark and I got in my car and drove off. I did notice a 'security' truck about 3 car lengths back though. I don't think he could see my plate but Im not sure. So are they coming after me days after the fact or would they have stopped me in the store or what? *PS I am very sick and ashamed of myself. I got caught up in the moment and I NEVER do it again!

If they got your plate or have any other means to ID you (like previous purchase) then they can file a Police report. then you can be stopped next time you enter store or wait until Police contact you and arrest you. since ther eis much we do not know we cannot give you the answer you want. You have the next 365 days (approx) to look over your shoulder

It sounds like you make a habit out of stealing. Seek professional help. Take what you stole and return it anonymously to the store. Do not steal anymore.

This will all catch up to you and you can be caught when you are least expecting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back